- 02 May 2022
Canon printers are known for their excellent performance and yield high image quality with minimal ink costs. Canon Pixma TS9120 is an incredible product in the Canon Printer series that can make your home and office printing efficient and cost-effective. However, when you buy this printer, you need to set it up to harvest its maximum potential. When configured to work optimally, you can print and scan with your Canon Pixma TS9120 at a faster speed. If you are not sure how to prepare Pixma TS9120 for its optimum function, reading this post until the end can guide your way. Let’s start!
About Canon Pixma TS9120
Before we proceed further with the setup steps, it is important to learn a bit more about the Canon Pixma printer. This outstanding printer from the Canon Pixma series yields high quality and CD/DVD disk printing capabilities. It offers great printing and scanning speed and makes colour copies with great efficiency. There are six individual ink cartridges and a large 5-inch colour touch screen. Furthermore, it can print labels onto coated CD/DVD disks. However, when it comes to the two-sided text-printing, the speed is just average. To use Canon PIXMA TS9120 for your home and office printing needs, you need to set it up correctly.
Wi-Fi Setup for Canon Pixma TS9120 on Windows Computer
Now that you know about your printer, follow the easy wireless connect method to connect your Canon Pixma to a wireless network using a Windows PC. The procedure includes two parts:
1. Easy wireless connect procedure on the printer.
2. Visit official website ij start canon
3. Downloading and running the setup file to install the drivers and software.
1: Easy wireless connect procedure on the printer.
In the first part of the setup, you need to perform the below-given steps:
• First thing first, confirm that the printer is turned on. Check if your power lamp is lit or not. If the printer is engaged in any process, wait for it to finish the task before you proceed any further.
• If you see a home icon on the left side of the screen, click on it.
• If you see an error screen, tap OK and then tap the icon.
• Now tap on the network icon located at the left corner of the screen.
• Thereafter, tap LAN Settings >> Wireless LAN >> Wireless LAN Setup.
• Moving ahead, you need to click on the Easy wireless connect.
• Tap Yes when you are prompted to select your response.
• When your Canon TS9120 is prepared, a new screen will appear. Here, you need to return to the setup application screen and proceed further with the setup procedure.
Now the first part of the procedure, Easy Wireless Connect is completed.
2: Download & Run the Setup File
Get the setup file and follow the below-given steps carefully to proceed further with the second part of the procedure:
• In the first place, you need to click on Start Setup.
• Thereafter, you need to select the appropriate region and click Next.
• Now select Yes on the License Agreement after reading it carefully.
• On the Survey form, select Agree or Disagree to proceed further and select Next.
• Now select Yes on the Connection Method window.
• If you see the Select wireless router screen here, select the wireless router to connect the printer. Also, provide the Network Key and click Next. The arrival of this screen depends upon the router being used and network settings.
• Thereafter, Information appears on the screen.
• Here, the network connection is completed.
• Click Next and it will open a test print screen. You may choose to print the test job and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further with the setup procedure.
• When the setup completes. Click Next.
• You may now select the optional application software by marking the checkboxes against the options. Click Next.
• Again, click Next.
• When you see the option to print from a smartphone or tablet, click Next.
• On the next screen, you may choose either Skip or Next.
• In the end, click Exit to finish the Canon Pixma TS9120 wireless setup procedure.
Now your Canon Pixma printer is ready to work with your Windows computer.
How to set up Canon Pixma TS9120 wirelessly on Mac?
If you are a Mac user, you can set up your Canon printer on your Mac device wirelessly and use it for varied printing tasks. This procedure also constitutes two parts wherein, you need to perform the Easy Wire Connect in the first place. Thereafter, you can download and run the set-up file to finish the task. The setup can also be performed with the help of the Setup CD. In the setup wizard, you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully. Once done, agree to the terms and conditions to finish the task. After the final setup, you may try to print a test job to check if your Canon Pixma TS9120 is working well using your Mac or not.
What are the reset options in your Canon TS9120?
In your Canon printer, you can reset a number of settings as stated in the below-given list:
Web Service Setup Only: This setting allows you to set your web service settings back to default.
LAN Settings Only: Using this setting, you can reset your LAN settings back to default.
Settings Only: In this setting, you can reset various settings, such as paper size, media type and several others.
Device Info Sending Settings Only: Here, you can set only the device info sending settings back to the default.
Reset All: Reset all option allows you to reset your printer back to the default settings. Keep your administrator password handy before using this reset option.
If you have purchased a Canon Pixma TS9120, you will need to prepare it to perform optimally with your device. You can configure it wirelessly with your Mac and Windows computers the perform the printing tasks efficiently. However, if you are facing any type of technical hurdle in getting the job done, reach out to a Canon expert and shout out for the relevant technical assistance.