- 02 June 2022
Canon Printer Error B200 indicates that there is an issue with the print head of your Canon printer. Facing errors in Canon printers is quite normal. Many users are facing different errors on daily basis. One of the most common Canon printer errors which occur at high frequency is Canon Printer Error B200? Are you also facing the error and are looking for an instant solution to solve the error?
Well, in this post, we are going to cover all the necessary information about the Canon Printer Error B200 error and the possible reasons behind the error, and how to get the errors resolved. So, let’s first have a look at the possible reasons why the error occurs.
Why does Canon Printer Error B200 Occur?
So, the possible reasons due to why the Canon Printer Error B200 occurs are as follows.
• When the waste ink tank is fully filled.
• Using incompatible or fake ink cartridges.
• When the printer’s print head gets overheated due to excessive print commands.
• When the ink cartridges are not performing.
• When there is a problem with the printer’s print head.
• The printer’s ink cartridges get dried due to less or no usage.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error B200?
So, once you are aware of all the possible reasons due to why the Canon Printer Error B200 occurs, then let’s have a look at the methods that you can follow to fix the issue.
Solution 1: Restart your Canon Printer
Restarting the Canon printer can also be considered as the solution to solving the error. When a deep restart is performed on an electronic device, it will increase efficiency, speed, and performance and can automatically solve the basic errors in the device. If you are facing issues in your Canon printer or canon.com/ijsetup, then try to restart your printer. Here are the steps that you can take to perform a deep restart of your printer.
• First, turn off your canon printer and take out the main plug wire.
• Now, remove all the connected wires between your canon printer and PC.
• After this, take out the printer’s print head and then wait for 5-7 minutes.
• Then put the print head back in its original slot.
• Now, apply the above two steps in the same way for ink cartridges.
• Attach the printer’s main plug wire and put all the connection wires between your Canon printer and the laptop.
• At last, turn on your Canon printer.
Now, try to perform a sample print test and check if the canon printer error has been resolved or not.
Solution 2: Deep Clean the Canon’s Printer Head
If the printer head of your Canon printer is blocked, then the Canon printer error B200 will definitely occur. By deep cleaning the printer’s head, you can get the issue resolved. So, below mentioned are the steps that you can follow to do the deep cleaning of your canon printer head.
• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and go to the start menu.
• Now, in the insert box, type “Control Panel” and press enter button.
• You can also go to the control panel by going to the settings page and then typing “Control Panel” in the insert box.
• Now, search there for the “Devices and Printers” option and then click on that.
• Then go to the printer’s section and right-click on your canon printer’s model name.
• Now, click on the “Properties” option and the window to the Hardware or Maintenance tab.
• After that, click on the “Clean Print Heads” option.
• Then click on the “OK” option, and after that, the deep cleaning process of your Canon Printer MX922 will be commenced.
Once you have performed the deep cleaning process of your Canon printer, then try to perform a sample print test to check for the presence of the error, and in case, if the error still exists, then jump on to the next solution method.
Solution 3: Download the Latest Version of Canon Printer Driver
If you are using an outdated or incompatible printer driver for your Canon Printer, then it can become a result of the occurrence of Canon Printer Error B200. So, by updating the ij start canon printer driver to the latest available version, you can easily get the issue solved. So, let’s have a look at the process that you can follow to update the Canon printer driver.
• First of all, go to the Windows start menu and then go to the “Device Manager”.
• Then under the devices drop-down list, select the printer option and right-click on its name.
• Then, click on the “update driver” option.
• Now, at last, click on the “Search Automatic” option and then the update of the printer driver will start downloading.
As the printer driver will get updated, then restart your PC and try to take a sample print test and in case, if the error still exists, then jump on to the next solution method.
Solution 4: Replace the Empty Ink Cartridges
Even after trying the above-mentioned solutions, if you are still facing the error, then most probably the problem is related to the ink cartridges. There can be chances that the ink cartridges are empty. So, below mentioned are the steps that you can follow to replace the empty ink cartridges with a new ones.
• First, turn off your canon printer and unplug it from the main electric socket.
• Now remove all the connection wires between your printer and PC.
• Then take out the printer’s output tray and open the document access door.
• After that, open the ink access cover and take out the empty ink cartridges. You can also look at flashing lights to check which ink cartridge is empty. The flashing light of the empty ink cartridges will be blinking at high speed.
• Now, take out the empty ink cartridges and replace them with a new ones. We suggest you to use the original ink cartridges as recommended by Canon to increase the life span of your printer.
• You can easily fir the ink cartridge to its original slot by gently pressing it in the upward direction.
• As you replaced the empty ink cartridge with new, then the led light will change its color to red.
• At last, close the ink access door and document cover.
Now, take out a sample print-out test and at this stage, after following all the above methods solutions, the Canon Printer Error B200 will be resolved.
We hope this blog finds you well. Above, we have mentioned four solution procedures that you can follow to solve the Canon Printer Error B200. In case, while performing any of the methods, if you are facing any issue or challenge, then you can reach out to us through the help section or you also send us your query through mail at (email@example.com). Our experienced professionals having in-depth knowledge regarding the Canon printer are available to provide the best answer for your query.