- 10 September 2021
Canon Pixma G6020 is one of the advanced and premier printers used to perform various types of printing tasks. It consists of a super tank that has produced various pages and the replacement of ink is less costly, and the printing task is quite affordable. Sometimes, both black and colour documents are printed slowly, and the scanner works the same as expected. Therefore, users look for a printing machine for their home and office use that prefer the Canon Pixma G6020 printer.
The Canon Pixma G6020 is an entry-level all-in-one inkjet printer with affordable running costs than bulk ink. It has an antiquated interface that lacks an automated document feeder (ADF) with many extraordinary designs. It also keeps this printer truly amazing. You will learn how to process the Canon Pixma G6020 set up in this write-up.
Features of Canon Pixma G6020
Some features of Canon Pixma G6020 printers are mentioned below. Users are allowed to scroll down and examine the full information to get habitual with its features.
● Sharp black documents with rich, detailed colour photos are generated with 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
● The print speed is 13 ppm in black and 6.8 ppm in colour
● A 4x6 inch borderless photo can be printed in around 37 seconds
● This printer is compatible with printing applications like Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, mopria device printing, etc.
● 8.5x11.7 inch documents can be scanned using a flatbed scanner with 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution
● Auto-scan mode, document removal reminder, network scan, wireless scanning, PC scan, and multi-edge pdf are some essential features of Canon Pixma G6020 printers
● The first copy will take 20 seconds
● Users can print up to 99 copies at once
● Few copying capabilities are four on ½ on one copy, borderless copy, 2-sided duplex copy, document removal reminder, Id card copy.
Different Types of Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedures
Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedures are listed below. Therefore, users are advised to slide down the methods given below to configure the Canon Pixma G6020 printer.
● Users are advised to open a browser to begin the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up process
● Now, go to the official website through ij.start.canon
● Users are required to wait while the opening website
● Then, choose the set-up
● Now, users are required to go for the item’s name
● Choose the Go option
● The configuration window will be shown on the screen
● From the drop-down menu, choose download
● The .exe file will begin to download
● .dmg file will get downloaded for the iOS devices
● Then, wait for the file to get downloaded
● When the file gets downloaded, users are suggested to access the file.
● User account control icon will be displayed on the screen
● Then, select the Yes option from the pop-up menu
● The starting pop-up will now appear
● Then, choose the start set-up option from the drop-down menu
● Users can go through their preferred language by pressing on the language tab
● You can get the manual through the Online Manual option
● Users can install apps to use the printing machine more accurately
● Upgrade the system with the most recent drivers and software
● Press the Run option once the download procedure gets finished
● Follow on-screen instructions to finish the set-up.
If the users can’t complete the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure, you must dial the Canon customer service number to sync this printer on your system.